Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mom & Dad's Home....The Beginning!

Okay everyone, I know you're all dying to see what's going on with Mom and Dad's new house being built, so here are the latest pictures! First are views from the back of the house and then the front right after they have poured the foundation and set out the rock area prepped for the patios and driveway.

Second shots here are just different front views of them on Thursday as they have got the bottom of the house framed and are starting to work on the trusses. Pretty exciting to watch them go! I don't think that reality has set in that they are actually going to be here!

For those of you who haven't seen what the finished product will look like, here is a pic of the model home exterior. The inside is absolutely gorgeous, with cabinetry I've never seen so fancy, too bad Mom can't reach most of them!:)

I will try to make daily updates to keep everyone up on this! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first picture of you. You look like the unabomber!

Nicole@CraftySisters-nc said...

At least I didn't have on my goggles that look like Dad's glasses from the 80's ha ha....